Drink warm water mixed with a teaspoon of salt a day … be careful not to follow
Well, someone has been sharing this story for about a month now. It is recommended that you take 1 teaspoon of salt and mix it with drinking water in the morning to do it for 7 days or drink continuously.
Claims to detoxify the body Kills germs all over the body, makes skin beautiful, adjusts intestinal enzymes make the body get hydrated ufabet https://ufabet999.com/
Warning that “do not follow”
The medical advice is that a person should not have more than 2300 milligrams of sodium each day.
The problem is that Thai people get sodium each day, on average, 3000 milligrams, which is already more than the recommended dose, both from salt, fish sauce, soy sauce and MSG +/- preservatives.
1 teaspoon (5g) of table salt has about 2300mg of sodium.
That’s a total of 5300 milligrams per day. too big
Consequences of getting too much salt
- High blood pressure: When ingested, salt is absorbed into the bloodstream. It can increase the pressure, causing the blood vessels to have to increase the pressure. After a long time, it’s high blood pressure.
- Kidney failure: when it is high blood pressure pressure goes down to the kidneys
- In women, firm skin due to edema: if the kidneys excrete salt in time, it’s good. But if the kidneys can’t drive the salt in time In some people, the skin becomes tight and swollen, especially on the legs of women. (Some people near the period)
- Weight Gain : This one is made from the water trapped in the body with salt.
- Heart attack, pulmonary edema : in patients with poor renal function and heart problems When getting too much sodium More water will be drawn into the blood vessels. An already bad heart, unable to work, can come to the hospital with pulmonary edema.